Tuesday, August 16, 2005

yooohooo avon calling!

has anyone seen that ad on tv with salma hayek and the avon lipstick? yanno, press your lips together and instant glossyness? well i love glossyness! and i got sucked in when that ad came on. i wanted an avon lipstick thingy and i wanted it now!

only problem is you can't buy it in stores. so i got on the net, only you can't buy it on the net either. bastards... you gotta get that little book from a rep and order through them. with thier stupid little samples and thier stupid little 'avon calling' and 'oh look at my perfect make-up' and 'oh you have to order through me so that i can collect commision'.

so i'm walking through my local shopping centre and low and behold there is an avon stall set up in the middle. now 2 days before hand if you had asked me can you buy avon in australia i would have said no. and now it's in my face.

so i go over to have a little look at the colours the lipgloss i want is in and i walk away as an avon rep. thats right! without a scrap of make-up on and in my daggy 'universita of roma' sweatshirt, holding an avon bag full of catalogs and free gifts.

so why did i do it?? because now i can cut out the middle man. i can order direct from avon MYSELF and at REP PRICES. and all my friends can have cheap make-up etc too cos i don't want to make money out of it, i just want my friggin lipgloss!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home