Wednesday, April 06, 2005

macc and me

ok i know its ridiculous
i know you know its ridiculous
and i know you know i know its ridiculous...

but here's the thing

have you ever felt weird having an animal see you naked?

i'm house sitting at the moment and the couple i'm house sitting for have a dog macc, a cat jasmine and a fish morney. now jasmine and morney keep to themselves, in fact i don't think jasmine has forgiven me for putting her in 'her room' the first night i went to work. however, macc follows me everywhere (i like having him around) and his favourite spot to sit is on the bed in the main bedroom ('my' room). so the other day i had a shower, and i'm getting dry and dressed and i look over to macc on the bed and he's laying with his back to me but his head strained over one shoulder looking at me. now i know he isn't judging me... even if he was, i don't care if a dog thinks i'm fat or not... but the longer i stood there with him looking at me the more i wanted to reach for the towel. as if that isn't stupid enough, instead of kicking him out (like a normal person) i got out of his line of vision, quickly got dressed and left. i figured he shouldn't have to suffer the inconvenience of moving just because i'm insane.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nat,
Woof bay WOOF!
Can't wait till next time.
Macc
WOOOOOFFFFFFFF...

10:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home