Monday, December 12, 2005

so so tired.

here i was pretending i was young, working ridiculous hours and running around like an idiot all week and weekend, until i realised something. i'm old.

For the last couple of weeks i've worked overtime every night. been out after work to various things; concerts, shopping, dinner, christmas parties, soccer. not actually made it home a couple of times and crashed on someones couch. i went to a house warming cocktail party on friday, slept for 3 hours on a couch and got home by 1pm. by 2:30pm i was showered and on my way to Canberra (yes, on 3 hours sleep and a hang over). After a quick stop at Krispy Kreme (Mwhahaha i finally got them!) i got to Canberra at about 6pm and proceeded to drink egg nog and be merry. after sleeping on another couch we went shopping in Canberra all day and I started the drive back to Sydney at about 4pm. I got home and found my hair straightener had arrived off e-bay (woohoo) so I straightened my hair that night until about 11pm... promptly crashed into bed and woke up this morning sounding like a man and feeling as though i've got the flu... but with straight hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home