Wednesday, May 04, 2005

what can i say...

as i was going through some old photo's yesterday i thought that since my posts have been a tad bitter/unhappy lately, we could all have a good laugh... at my expense. all i have to say in my defense is, i like to dress up... *hangs head in shame*


rabbit
Originally uploaded by pulpish.
That IS actually me in there. i ran around a busy shopping complex dressed as a bunny. mainly to make an unhappy friend laugh at work, but also because i'm strange and wanted to do it.




one of our 'dress up and run around the beach' episodes on our annual beachside holiday. (friends, not family). i LOVE those glasses!




same holiday. it was raining, so we dressed up and went bowling instead. i'm wearing fairy wings as well. i think we scared the locals.




this was taken at our pirate party. i don't have my hat, eye patch and sword on but don't i look smashing in the beard.




annual beachside holiday again (previous year i believe). gotta love the fairy wings with a medievil dress. the locals were all watching us from their balcony's.


and last but not least... presenting you with my absolute favourite...



i have 2 pillows in there i swear!!! my friend and i getting ready for another friends 21st. i was tweedledum in this duo (the name is on the hat) and quite fitting i think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

'bout time. Putting in photos that is. Love them - you gave me a laugh. Thanx.

11:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home