Sunday, May 01, 2005

Download Limit????????????

for the last few days i've been staring at my computer longingly... gently brushing the keys with my fingertips but sadly, not able to touch it. WHY?? i hear you ask... who in Gods name would be so cruel as to deny me? my father + bigpond.

apparently we have a download limit (pfffffffft) and apparently i reached it... 4 whole days before the month roles over!!! thats what the rude pop up message said when i turned the computer on on wednesday anyway (bastards). i promptly rang father and enquired when and why this occured (it was more like... 'dad... wtf? is this right? why would you do that?') and then rang bigpond to find a better plan for dad (ie. me). now all i have to do is convince dad it benifits him to pay an extra $10 a month.. hmmm... any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home